of the websites and digital content of SOLOMON
SOLOMON is a non-profit organisation based in Greece that uses digital journalism and its multimedia tools with a view to empowerment, development of skills and social integration of vulnerable social groups, as well as social awareness on respective issues.
For the achievement of SOLOMON’s purposes, we run the following linked to each other websites: “wesolomon”, “solomonmag” and “solomon”, available at https://wesolomon.com, https://solomonmag.com and https://solomon.gr, respectively. Moreover, we communicate with the users, partners and recipients of our services and publish content through our channels, accounts and pages in audiovisual material reproduction websites and social media: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Linkedin.
As internet users in general and as users of our e-services in particular, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to know by whom your personal data are processed.
- You have the right to be informed about the type of data processed, in which way and for what reasons.
- You have the right to give or withdraw consent at any time for the above mentioned data processing.
- You have the right to transfer your personal data (right to data portability).
- You have the right to request that your personal data be updated (right to rectification).
- You have the right to request that your personal data be erased (right to be forgotten).
- collects and stores your submitted name, surname and e-mail address at the respective record fields (“Subscribe” and “Join us”) of our websites,
in order for you to obtain promptly information (through newsletters) about SOLOMON’s activities (publications, productions, workshops, events)
in order to collect statistical information on the number of visits to its websites, channels, accounts and pages in audiovisual material reproduction websites and social media.
- uses third parties’ websites of digital services, audiovisual material reproduction and social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Bitly and Moosend),
for the purpose of improving the services provided to you.
- does not transmit your data to any third party.
- does not use your data for advertising purposes.
- does not collect your data with a view to creating your profile and predicting your personal preferences.
You can continue using our services uninterrupted:
- without registration to the newsletter service.
- without following us on our social media pages/accounts and channels in audiovisual material reproduction websites.
Finally, you can unsubscribe yourself from SOLOMON’s newsletters service at any time by following the active link included in every newsletter sent to you or by contacting us:
Tel.: (+30) 210 821 7067
OF “SOLOMON ASTIKI MI KERDOSKOPIKI ETAIREIA”
We are the Non-profit Civil Partnership under the name «SOLOMON ASTIKI MI KERDOSKOPIKI ETAIREIA» and the distinctive title “SOLOMON” based in Athens (6 Feron st., 10434). Aim of SOLOMON is the enhancement of the social integration of vulnerable social groups by using journalism and communication as tools for the development of skills, empowerment and awareness. SOLOMON provides communication, interconnection, information and education services, as well as informational content & audiovisual material production services.
SOLOMON collects, stores and processes specific categories of personal data with a view to improving the services provided. SOLOMON, as data controller, complies with the international, Community and national law and, in particular, with the Community Regulation 2016/679 “on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repealing of the Directive 95/46/ΕC (General Data Protection Regulation)” and the L. 4624/2019 (Α 137).
In particular, SOLOMON collects and stores, with your consent, your name, surname and e-mail address through its registration service included in its websites and bearing the indication “subscribe” and “join us”. The said data are collected and stored after your submition and SOLOMON shall neither be liable for nor verifies the data accuracy.
SOLOMON uses the above mentioned data in order for you to be promptly informed about its activities, publications and productions, as well as about its workshops and events, through frequent newsletters at your e-mail address. Each registration form corresponds exclusively to the relevant service provided (MAG, LAB, CUE), while your registration in the general form of “wesolomon” and “solomonmag” allows us to inform you about all our services and activities. Every newsletter sent to you shall include an active link “unsubscribe” that easily informs us about your desire to be removed from our lists. In any case, you can contact us with the relevant request at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to your personal data have only the employees and partners of SOLOMON, who are responsible for the data collection and storage, as well as for the newsletters sending service.
SOLOMON, as data controller, does not share the above mentioned data with any third Natural or Legal Person for advertising or any other purposes.
The lists with your securely stored data are retained for five years. At the end of the five-year period, we contact you by e-mail, asking for your consent to continue your registration in our services and, therefore, to retain the data that allows your information, and to confirm your details. In case of non-consent, your data shall be erased within one month from the sending date of the above mentioned e-mail.
- you refuse renewing your registration,
- you choose your removal from the lists of newsletters recipients
SOLOMON is committed to erase your personal data as soon as possible and at the latest within a period of one month from our communication date.
The said technologies allow the websites of SOLOMON to offer you better browsing by storing, probably, information, such as your location and the browsing language you prefer/wish. SOLOMON may use the data collected through these technologies for the statistical analysis of the number of visits to its websites based on specific criteria, such as location or browsing language.
Your consent for the use of the above mentioned technologies during your browsing at SOLOMON’s websites takes place as you first access SOLOMON’s websites by using the pop-up window. Your consent for the use of the above mentioned technologies may also be given through the settings at your browser. Finally, your consent for the use of the above mentioned technologies can also be controlled and withdrawn through the respective settings/choices at your browser.
Last update: 5/12/2019